Elfo Sdn Bhd, together with its subsidiaries, affiliates and related corporations (collectively, “Elfo Group”, and any reference to “Elfo”, “we”, “us” or “our” in this Personal Data Protection Notice shall include any member of the Elfo Group) is concerned about the protection of your Personal Data (as defined in the Personal Data Protection Act 2010 or “PDPA”) and takes the matter of protecting your privacy as our priority. This Personal Data Protection Notice explains how Elfo processes and protects the privacy of your Personal Data under the PDPA.
2. YOUR CONSENT
2.1 By communicating with us or submitting your Personal Data to us, you agree and consent to us processing your Personal Data in the manner set forth herein.
2.2 If you provide us with any Personal Data relating to a third party (e.g. information of your spouse, children, parents, and/or employees), by submitting such information to us, you warrant and represent to us that you have obtained the third party’s consent in relation to the processing and disclosure of their Personal Data and that this Personal Data Protection Notice is brought to the attention of any such third party.
3. PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data that we collect from you or from third parties may include (but not limited to) your name, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address and other information relating to any individuals which you have provided us in any document you may have submitted to us, or via other forms of communication with you.
4. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
We may process your Personal Data for any and/or all of the following purposes:-
- to communicate with you and/or your company;
- to administer the business or contractual relationship between us and you and/or your company;
- to provide services to you;
- to respond to your inquiries/complaints;
- to conduct market surveys, market profiling and/or trend analysis;
- to provide you with information, updates and/or corporation information by postage, e-mail, text messages or social media on our products, services, events and/or programmes of that we think may interest you;
- to maintain and upkeep our internal records and data; and/or
- for such other purposes in relation to your contract with Elfo; (collectively, “Purposes”).
5. SOURCES OF PERSONAL DATA
Generally, we collect Personal Data directly from you when you submit information to us or when we collect information about you from a third party/third parties.
6. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, we may disclose your Personal Data, for the any of the Purposes listed above (where applicable), to the following:-
- employees and other entities within Elfo;
- agents, contractors or third party service or product providers with whom we have contractual agreements for our business activities and/or marketing promotions;
- our professional advisers including but not limited to auditors and lawyers;
- relevant government regulators, statutory boards, authorities, law enforcement agencies or any person to comply with any applicable laws, rules, guidelines and/or regulations;
- our shareholders; and/or
- any other party to whom you authorize us to disclose your Personal Data.
7. DATA ACCESS REQUEST/DATA CORRECTION REQUEST/ WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT/ INQUIRIES/ COMPLAINTS
Generally, it is obligatory for the Personal Data to be provided to us, otherwise we will not be able to process your Personal Data for any and/or all of the above Purposes (where applicable).
You may limit the processing of your Personal Data, make inquiries, complaints or upon payment of a prescribed fee, request in writing for access to, or correction of, your Personal Data or limit the processing of your Personal Data by submitting such request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
8. CHANGES TO THE PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
We may update this Personal Data Protection Notice from time to time to ensure consistency with our future developments, industry trends and/or any changes in legal or regulatory requirements. Please review our Personal Data Protection Notice regularly to stay informed on how we are protecting your Personal Data.
9. APPLICABLE LAWS
This Personal Data Protection Notice shall be construed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Malaysia.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Globe Digital Ads and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Globe Digital Ads. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Globe Digital Ads takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.